🧘♂️Recap: Crypto Week of Apr. 04
Market Meditations | April 9, 2022
It’s not that you want to miss the latest crypto news and insights. These things happen.
? Our weekly recaps have you covered.
Every Saturday, we will highlight the main events of the week ✅ So you can review, reflect and factor them into next week’s trading and investing decisions.
Delighted to say this article is brought to you by FTX. Make sure to use our link to get a 10% discount. Based in the U.S? Here’s a discount link for you: FTX.US.
- ? NEAR-ly There. All the key levels, resistance, support, macrostructure and what to look for going forward in today’s technical analysis. Click for our plays.
- ? Bitcoin 2022 Takes Over Miami Beach. Bitcoin 2022 kicked off Wednesday in Miami Beach, Florida. Click to find out the overview.
- ?️ The Hall of Games. Most people think of museums as dusty old buildings full of antiques or treasures of old. Spells of Genesis is bringing the museum concept to the digital world. Click to find out what will be on their walls.
- ? How to Marinade Your Stake. Marinade Finance is a liquid staking solution built on the Solana network. Click to find out how you can use them to increase your staking portfolio.
- ? The Terra Ecosystem Grows Stronger. The Terra (LUNA) ecosystem has shown considerable strength and shows no signs of slowing down. Click to find out why.
- ? Another Ape Bites the Dust. Someone has been scammed out of $570,000 by swapping a fake NFT. Click to find out the details.
- ? An Open Sea of NFT Opportunities. Today we are going to summarize these NFT sectors and introduce one index that allows us to track the entire NFT market. Click to find out more.
- ?️ $34 Million in Crypto Seized by Operation TORnado. An investigation led by the OCDETF, called Operation TORnado, led to more than $34 million worth of crypto being forfeited to the US Federal Government. Click to find out why.
- ♻ LooksBare. People respond to incentives. However, sometimes those incentives can have unintended consequences. Last week we reported that the NFT marketplace LooksRare has been accused of wash trading. Click to find out the full details.
- ? It’s a Q1 Wrap. Here we have a full wrap up of what has been going on during Q1. Click to find out all the details.
- ? Wave Breaker. The sea is calm before the storm, and perhaps WAVES founder Sasha Ivanov wishes things had stayed that way. Over the last 36 hours, the native token has dropped 25% and its stablecoin USDN has de-pegged from the dollar. What’s going on?
- ? A New Global Hub for Crypto on the Rise? On Monday 4th April 2022 during the UK Fintech Week, the British Government announced plans to turn the UK into a global crypto technology hub. Click to find out the full details.
- ☀️ AAVing a Good Time. All the technicals you need this week are right at your fingertips. Key levels, resistance, support, macro structure and what to look for going forward in today’s technical analysis. Click for our plays.
- ❌ $15.6 Million Worth Of Crypto Stolen. You may recall that just last Tuesday the Ronin network announced a loss of more than $125 million last Tuesday. Two days later, Ola Finance said they were exploited for $3.6 million. And then it happened again… Click to find out how.
- ⛏️ A Miner Inconvenience. March was good to miners, but several new developments are on the horizon. Click to find out more.
How To Be Prepared For The Next Bull Market? Guide in one image. Based on @KoroushAK lessons from last bull markets.
Koroush AK @KoroushAK
Want “make it” the next crypto bull market? Read this. THREAD: Top 7 lessons from 2 good bull markets.
Not financial or tax advice. The content in this newsletter is for informational purposes only. Nothing in this email is intended to serve as financial advice. We are not financial advisors. Every investment and trading move involves risk. Do your own research when making a decision. See our important security disclaimers here.
Disclosure. Some of the links we’ve included are affiliate, they give you rewards and discounts and earn us a commission. Additionally, the Market Meditator writers hold crypto assets. See our investment disclosures here.