🧘♂️Recap: Crypto Week of Apr. 11
Market Meditations | April 16, 2022
Every Saturday, we will highlight the main events of the week. So you can review, reflect and factor them into next week’s decisions.
- ? Keep Br-ETH-ing. Key support, resistance and what to do looking forward. We have all of your technical analysis needs covered today. Click to find out our strategies
- ? Cracking the SEC’s Diary of Deliberations. The legal battle between the SEC and Ripple Labs is back in the headlines. Click to find out why.
- ?? Axie Hackers Identified. The bad actors behind the Axie Infinity Ronin bridge hack have been identified by the U.S. Treasury Department in cooperation with the FBI. Click to find out who they are.
- ? Intro to Astro. Astroport is developed on Ethereum, delivered on Terra. Click to read our full introduction.
- ? Nexo Launches Crypto-Backed Credit Card. Back in 2019, Nexo announced that they were collaborating with Mastercard to create a crypto-backed credit card. Now it finally here. Click to find out more.
- ? The Crypto World Is Going Full Circle. In 2017, BlackRock CEO Larry Fink called bitcoin an “index of money laundering”. Five years later, BlackRock still headed by Fink, is leading a funding round for one of the most well-known cryptos. Click to find out more.
- ? Bridge to Terra-Bithia. Terra is a layer 1 blockchain that supports a native stablecoin (UST) in an attempt to become a peer-to-peer electronic cash system. Click here to reade our full guide.
- ⚔️ Fort Knights. It’s already one of the world’s most popular games, and now the developers are receiving an extra $2 billion investment from their existing investors to enter the metaverse. Click to find out more.
- ?Is Crypto Heading for a Blood Bath? Has Bitcoin become just another proxy for the Nasdaq 100? Arthur Hayes, the former BitMEX CEO & co-founder of 100x, recently shared his predictions on not only the crypto markets but all risk assets. Click to find out his thoughts.
- ? I Like to Move It Move It. GMT, the governance token for the STEPN application has increased by over 2000% in the past month. This suggests that a new trend encompassing Move-to-Earn (M2E) could begin to form within the crypto markets. Click to find out more.
- ? Grin and Bear It. Bitcoin and Ethereum suddenly dropped below $40k and $3k respectively last night for the first time in a month and everyone’s all aflutter. But what does this mean for crypto? Click to find out.
- ? The Good, The Bad and The Degen. The Bored Ape Yacht Club is trying to become the first NFT collection to build a true mainstream brand. Now it has announced that a trilogy of Bored Ape Yacht Club films will be released. Click to find out more.
- ? Back in a Range. Key support, resistance and what to do looking forward for bitcoin. We have all of your technical analysis needs covered. Click to find out our strategies.
- ?Binance Gets Green Light in Abu Dhabi. Over the weekend Binance received approval from the Abu Dhabi Global Market (ADGM) to operate as a broker-dealer in digital assets. But what does that entail? Click to find out.
- ?️ Monero Keeps Losses on the Down Low. Even during crypto dumps, we tend to see some tokens outperform the rest of the market. The latest round of exceptional resilience finds Monero in its ranks. Click to find out why.
Hey everyone ?
We’re creating new content to help people build wealth with their crypto and it’s important we tailor it to the right type of investor/trader, the game changes a lot depending on your level.
Complete this one question survey anonymously so we can make better content.
Not financial or tax advice. The content in this newsletter is for informational purposes only. Nothing in this email is intended to serve as financial advice. We are not financial advisors. Every investment and trading move involves risk. Do your own research when making a decision. See our important security disclaimers here.
Disclosure. Some of the links we’ve included are affiliate, they give you rewards and discounts and earn us a commission. Additionally, the Market Meditator writers hold crypto assets. See our investment disclosures here.