🧘♂️Recap: Crypto Week of Apr. 18
Market Meditations | April 30, 2022
It’s not that you want to miss the latest crypto news and insights. These things happen.
? Our weekly recaps have you covered.
Every Saturday, we will highlight the main events of the week ✅ So you can review, reflect and factor them into next week’s trading and investing decisions.
- ? It’s Not Been Eth-Sy. Wondering what is happening looking forward for Ethereum? This Friday’s technical analysis gives you all you need to know. Click to find out more.
- ⚛️ Cosmos Gets Compatible. Ethereum Virtual Machine compatibility has become the most widely adopted standard for smart contracts. Now cosmos is getting into the party. Click to find out more.
- ? Global Warming Up to Bitcoin. Even as the news of the Central African Republic’s adoption of BTC is still as hot as the savannah, the topic of regulation continues to spread worldwide. Click to find out how.
- ? License To Illuvium. Here is our introduction to Illuvium. Should this play to earn battle game be on your list to play? Click to find out.
- ✌️ Central African Republic Makes BTC Legal Tender. Since El Salvador made bitcoin legal tender in June year, there have been numerous countries wanting to follow suit! Next up Central African Republic. Click to find out more.
- ? A Small Bump in the MetaRoad. In the last twelve months, we have seen many big companies welcome blockchain technology with open arms. Such as Facebook’s transition to Meta. But their Reality Labs aren’t doing so well at the moment. Click to fnd out why.
- ? You Reap What You Sow. There has never been more choice when it comes to finding returns in DeFi. However, with so many new chains and protocols, it can be impossible to keep up with the highest returns. We’re here to help, with part 2 of our yeild farming guide. Click to find out more.
- ✈️ Airdrop Battles. Last summer Layer 2 solutions made a big splash in crypto headlines and then settled into the background for development work. Until now. Click to find out more.
- ⛩️ The Floodgates Open. Fidelity is the largest provider of 401K plans in the United States. They are now offering bitcoin access in 401K accounts. Click to find out more.
- ? Un-Earthing the Truth. In honour of Earth Day, today’s Big Idea explores initiatives that aim to make cryptocurrency more sustainable. Click to find out more.
- ? Out of the Twitter Blue. Yesterday Twitter’s board approved a $44 billion deal to buy Twitter and take it private. How did this come about and what could it mean? Click to find out.
- ? Bored Ape Hack Club. On April 25th, according to a post by the official Bored Ape Yacht Club’s (BAYC) Twitter account, the most prestigious club in the metaverse has been compromised once again.
- ? Hold The Wall. In today’s technical analysis we have macro structure, key support, key resistance and what to watch out for looking forwards. Click to find out, more.
- ? Burning at Both Ends. Ethereum isn’t the only token doubling as a fire hazard these days. Click to find out which coin is burnig the candle at both ends.
- ? Coinbase Stock Plummeting. Coinbase launched its NFT marketplace in beta last week. This appeared to be something positive for Coinbase, but their stock price tells a different story. Click to find out more.
Not financial or tax advice. The content in this newsletter is for informational purposes only. Nothing in this email is intended to serve as financial advice. We are not financial advisors. Every investment and trading move involves risk. Do your own research when making a decision. See our important security disclaimers here.
Disclosure. Some of the links we’ve included are affiliate, they give you rewards and discounts and earn us a commission. Additionally, the Market Meditator writers hold crypto assets. See our investment disclosures here.