🧘♂️Recap: Crypto Week of Feb. 14
Market Meditations | February 19, 2022
It’s not that you want to miss the latest crypto news and insights. These things happen.
? Our weekly recaps have you covered.
Every Saturday, we will highlight the main events of the week ✅ So you can review, reflect and factor them into next week’s trading and investing decisions.
- ? Can You (BT)See A Pattern? Check out our technical analysis on BTC plus an interesting altcoin you may want to keep an eye on. Click to find out more.
- ? Skiing Uphill. Ethereum’s gas fees have constituted the need for alternative layer 1 solutions for quite some time. Solana stole the spotlight for a while in this arena, but don’t sleep on Avalanche. Click to find out why.
- ? The Cost of the Freedom Convoy. Earlier this week the Prime Minister of Canada, Justin Trudeau, told his caucus that he would invoke a never before used Emergencies Act. Click to find out why.
- ? Hedging Risks. The correlation between Bitcoin and the S&P 500 used to be very little, but now times are changing. Click to find out how you can hedge your bets.
- ? NYSE Marketplace? What happens when the world’s biggest stock exchange decides to get into the NFT business? Click to find out.
- ? JP Morgan Enters the Metaverse. JP Morgan is the largest bank in the U.S. In the past, they have publicly criticized cryptocurrencies and blockchain technologies but have since changed their tune. Click to find out why.
- ? Finding Hot Tokens – Part 2. Click for our second guide on how to find hot tokens using on-chain analytics.
- ? Macro De-Risking. People are taking cover. News of a potential conflict in Ukraine coupled with interest rate hikes by the U.S. Federal Reserve has put traders and investors in a protective rather than a speculative mode. Click to find out our macro observations.
- ? Unstablecoins? Josh Gotthiemer, a Democrat from New Jersey, presented a draft bill to congress yesterday called the Stablecoin Innovation & Protection Act. Click to find out what this means for crypto.
- ? The Creator Economy Creators are at the mercy of the platform and its algorithm. They gatekeep profits and constantly change the algorithm which is developed in the interest of the platform and not the creator. But guess what? Creators only make a small percentage of the revenue that they create. Click to find out why.
- ? It All Ads Up. What?! We now have crypto companies sponsoring the Superbowl? Click to find out who and the full details.
- ? Do You Want Some FRIES With That? FriesDAO started because of a popular crypto Twitter joke about going to work for a Mcdonalds when the markets are down. Now it is a decentralized autonomous organization (DAO) on a mission to build a fast-food franchise empire. Click to find out more.
- ? How to (BT)See The Markets. Here we all the info that you need. Support, resistance, macrostructure. Click to find out all of it.
- ? Crypto For President. There are many reasons people invest in crypto, but in South Korea, the price of real estate may be king of causes. As the cost of living rises, so does interest in cryptocurrency markets, and it’s having implications in the political arena. Click to find out more.
- ? Down To Your Last Cent. NFTs are becoming widespread. Much has been said about an NFT being simply a JPEG and this weekend Cent shut down buying and selling to avoid scams and counterfeits. Click to find out more.
Thursday: The MOST Important Skills to Succeed in Crypto
Couple of people ask me how to start trading. My advice – take on one of Koroush’s excellent free courses. Then paper trade or trade with very little capital for a long time. When you think you’ve nailed this, you haven’t. Always be cautious like a cyclist would be on the road
Koroush AK @KoroushAK
Finally ready. My complete technical analysis E-Book. The biggest project I’ve worked on this year. Excited to share it with you. Merry Christmas? https://t.co/JgSYWW5o2i https://t.co/NFPa7sxg2b
Not financial or tax advice. The content in this newsletter is for informational purposes only. Nothing in this email is intended to serve as financial advice. We are not financial advisors. Every investment and trading move involves risk. Do your own research when making a decision. See our important security disclaimers here.
Disclosure. Some of the links we’ve included are affiliate, they give you rewards and discounts and earn us a commission. Additionally, the Market Meditator writers hold crypto assets. See our investment disclosures here.