🧘♂️Recap: Crypto Week of Feb. 21
Market Meditations | February 26, 2022
It’s not that you want to miss the latest crypto news and insights. These things happen.
? Our weekly recaps have you covered.
Every Saturday, we will highlight the main events of the week ✅ So you can review, reflect and factor them into next week’s trading and investing decisions.
- ? Wait and BT See. Check out our technical analysis on BTC plus an interesting altcoin you may want to keep an eye on. Click to find out more.
- ⚔️ How Sanctions Might Affect Crypto. For several weeks, news networks in the west have reported that US Intelligence agencies had uncovered a Russian plan to invade Ukraine. And now it has happened. Click to find out how it may affect your crypto.
- ?? Warner Music Group Partners with Splinterlands. Warner Music Group (WMG) is a record label that first entered the crypto space last month when they purchased land in Sandbox. They aim to open a ‘musical theme park’ to allow their artists to perform in the metaverse. But what about their new partnership with a blockchain game? Click to find out more.
- ⚔️ War Never Changes. Since Russia officially invaded Ukraine at 5 am local time, crypto markets have suffered. Click to find out how much.
- ⛏️ Mined Over Matter. Bitcoin miners are out to make money just like everyone else. When calculating profitability, miners have two key considerations: energy costs and the BTC price. Click here to find out the data behind this.
- ? Zebec – The Future of Payroll Processing. Zebec is a Solana payment processor that recently raised $15 million! Let’s take a closer look to find out what Zebec is. Click to find out more.
- ? It’s Getting Hot in Here. In our hot token series, we have already covered identifying token opportunities and using Nansen to make better trading decisions. Today we will show how to track the activity of top crypto investors, using the Maker DAO token as an example. Click to find out more.
- ? Terran Up the Charts. Terra’s LUNA token has neared $60 potentially due to steps taken to further help UST maintain its peg in some worst-case scenarios. Click to find out our full take.
- ? The Bridge from Blockchain to Wall Street. Stock transfer agents have an important job behind the scenes that allow businesses and investors to own and trade stocks. Recently they have gotten a bad rep, but one company is trying to change that. Click to find out who.
- ? Bull and Bear Emojis? Sentiment analysis allows us to understand investors’ and traders’ thoughts, feelings and emotions towards an asset. Being able to effectively analyze the emotions of other traders and investors may give you an edge in the market. This guide will help you use it to your advantage. Click to find out more.
- ?️ An Expensive Point to Prove. Crypto Twitter artist has made a name for themselves by destroying physical objects and turning the process into NFTs.. Click to find out what he destroyed worth $250k.
- ? Pump Up the Volume. Price doesn’t always serve as an indication of network use. Cardano’s daily transaction volume has experienced a surge, but prices remain lacklustre. Click to find out why.
- ⬇️ The Road to Key Support Is Paved With Good Intentions. Here we all the technical info you need. Support, resistance, macrostructure and highest probability bet. Click to find out our plays.
- ? Phishing the OpenSea. Last Saturday, 32 users had NFTs stolen from their OpenSea accounts. Click to find out how.
- ❄️ Winter Sale? The weekend was not kind to crypto. Downward movement dominated the charts as most digital assets saw their value diminish. However, there is a silver lining to the cloudy climate. Click to find out what.
Not financial or tax advice. The content in this newsletter is for informational purposes only. Nothing in this email is intended to serve as financial advice. We are not financial advisors. Every investment and trading move involves risk. Do your own research when making a decision. See our important security disclaimers here.
Disclosure. Some of the links we’ve included are affiliate, they give you rewards and discounts and earn us a commission. Additionally, the Market Meditator writers hold crypto assets. See our investment disclosures here.