🧘♂️Recap: Crypto Week of July 04
Market Meditations | July 9, 2022
It’s not that you want to miss the latest crypto news and insights. These things happen.
? Our weekly recaps have you covered.
Every Saturday, we will highlight the main events of the week ✅ So you can review, reflect and factor them into next week’s trading and investing decisions.
- ? Barely Br-ETH-Ing. Eth is still heading down but will it stay that way? Click to find out.
- ? Kick ‘Em While Their Down; Celsius Takes Another Hit. The founder of KeyFi and a former contractor for Celsius filed a lawsuit in a New York state court. Click to find out why.
- ? A Loan to DAI For. MakerDAO has approved a vote to form a stablecoin loan vault worth $100 million dollars… for a bank. Click to find out more.
- ☀️ Always Sunny in Solana?. NFTs have been a major source of profit for those with the right tools. However, with so much information available, it can be difficult to spot new opportunities. We’ve got you covered with this guide. Click to find out more.
- ? Voyager Files for Bankruptcy. Voyager Digital has announced that they are filing for Chapter 11 bankruptcy. What happened? Click to find out.
- ? An Uprise Gone Wrong. According to Seoul Economic Daily, Korean cryptocurrency investment firm ‘Uprise’ lost 99% of its customer’s funds. But how did this happen? Click to find out.
- ? Thinking Caps. Market capitalisation is a crucial weapon in your arsenal when combating the crypto market. Click for our full guide on how to add it to your tool kit.
- ? Dollar In, Bitcoin Out. The U.S. dollar made headlines yesterday as it outperformed a basket of other fiat currencies in the market. Why is this happening and what’s the effect on the cryptocurrency market? Click to find out.
- ⏱️ Is It Time to Start Staking Again? The liquid staking platform Bitfrost is seeking a 50,000 KSM loan from the Kusama treasury worth $2.5 million. Click to find out why.
- ?FTX Volume 1, Part 2: Depositing and Earning. Last week we showed you how to create an FTX account, verify your identity, and complete 2FA. Today we cover how to deposit funds into FTX for trading and earning income, and use FTX’s unique “convert” feature to swap between coins. Click for the full guide.
- ?️ A Heated Update on Celsius Insolvency. Celsius has recently become an infamous household name when the firm suddenly froze all withdrawals and transfers on its platform due to fears of insolvency. Click to find out the latest details.
- ? Survive and Thrive. If you survive crypto’s nuclear winter, what remains on the other side? Click to find out.
- ? Nothing to BT-See Here. The downtrend continues, but can we see anything changing soon? Click to find out.
- ? A Little Birdie Told Me… Some rumour mongers have been working overtime on Crypto Twitter lately. The fallout FUD from 3AC’s liquidation and Celsius’ brush with disaster is in full swing. Click to find out more.
- ? Crema Finance Hacked. On Saturday, Crema Finance, a concentrated liquidity protocol, was hacked. Click to find out more.
FRIDAY: What’s Happening to Bitcoin? #shorts
THURSDAY: WATCH OUT For This Data! Driving Crypto Prices
WEDNESDAY: This Says it ALL! Crypto Recovery Incoming!
TUESDAY: Ethereum: Can ETH Beat The BEAR Market?
MONDAY: Recession Incoming? What You NEED To Know!
Not financial or tax advice. The content in this newsletter is for informational purposes only. Nothing in this email is intended to serve as financial advice. We are not financial advisors. Every investment and trading move involves risk. Do your own research when making a decision. See our important security disclaimers here.
Disclosure. Some of the links we’ve included are affiliate, they give you rewards and discounts and earn us a commission. Additionally, the Market Meditator writers hold crypto assets. See our investment disclosures here.