🧘♂️Recap: Crypto Week of Mar. 14
Market Meditations | March 19, 2022
It’s not that you want to miss the latest crypto news and insights. These things happen.
? Our weekly recaps have you covered.
Every Saturday, we will highlight the main events of the week ✅ So you can review, reflect and factor them into next week’s trading and investing decisions.
- ? Technically Speaking. Here is our weekly technical analysis. Not only do we have macro structure, hey support and key resistance but we also have tips on looking forward. Click to find out more.
- ? The Warren Crypto. The Senate Banking Committee held a hearing on “Understanding the Role of Digital Assets in Illicit Finance” yesterday. The question of whether Russia using crypto to evade sanctions came up a lot. Click to find out more.
- ? The Crowd Goes Wild for the Cross-Chain DEX. You may have noticed Rune trending on CoinGecko this week or noticed its 50% climb in the past 7 days. If you are wondering what all the fuss is about, be sure to read this guide.
- ? Staying Liquid. Here we have a guide on how you can approach liquid staking. Using some useful tools. Click to find out more.
- ? Introducing ApeCoin DAO. The Bored Ape Yacht Club (BAYC) started as an ambitious NFT project and quickly became a household name in under a year. The average floor sale has risen from $241 in April 2021 to £383,510 in February 2022. Click to find out how.
- ? NFTs Coming to Instagram. We’ve seen NFTs infiltrating their way to social media. With this, comes a lot of people claiming they own an NFT. But they are simply copying and pasting a JPEG into their profile picture. We saw earlier this year, Twitter integrating NFTs into their social media. Mark Zuckerberg announced that Instagram would be doing the same. Is it the same as Twitter? Click to find out.
- ? I Want to Play a Game. Gaming NFTs are all getting bigger and bigger. Click to find out more about them in our in-depth Nansen report.
- ? Puzzle In Plain Sight. Recently, NFT collector Andrew Badr, discovered an NFT that contained a mysterious hidden puzzle with a prize that had been dormant for over a year. Click to find out what it is and how he solved it.
- ? DeFi’s Belief. If you were in the space two years ago you may have witnessed the heralding of a new dawn, where the DeFi knight galloped into the kingdom on an armoured unicorn and commandeered a rocket to the moon. Is he still going strong? Click to find out.
- ? FRAX: The World’s First Fractional Stablecoin. The Frax protocol is the first fractional stablecoin which means its peg is partially backed by collateral and partially stabilized algorithmically. Click to find out more.
- ? Double or Bust. Crypto Twitter is full of strong opinions. Sam Bankman Fried’s response to CoinMamba, when he called out Solana as overvalued in January 2021, has gone down in CT legend, as the coin went on to more than 80x by November. Who’s up next?
- ? A Big Win for the European Crypto Community +. Less than 24-hours after the EU discussed banning all proof of work crypto mining, there’s been a huge result. Click to find out what.
- ? A Lunar ETHClipse? We have all the technicals you could need. Macro structure, key levels, key resistance and much more.
- ? We Are the Knights Who Say NFT! The Loot project’s old-school RPG appeal coupled with NFT speculation landed it headlines in late 2021. Now it seems we have reason to revisit the text-based collection as it finds an unexpected new home. Click to find out more.
- EU Potentially Limiting Proof-of-Work Crypto. Today, the European Union’s (EU) parliament is set to vote on a proposed piece of legislation that could have a very big impact on crypto. Click to find out what.
Not financial or tax advice. The content in this newsletter is for informational purposes only. Nothing in this email is intended to serve as financial advice. We are not financial advisors. Every investment and trading move involves risk. Do your own research when making a decision. See our important security disclaimers here.
Disclosure. Some of the links we’ve included are affiliate, they give you rewards and discounts and earn us a commission. Additionally, the Market Meditator writers hold crypto assets. See our investment disclosures here.