🧘♂️Recap: Crypto Week of Mar. 28
Market Meditations | April 2, 2022
It’s not that you want to miss the latest crypto news and insights. These things happen.
? Our weekly recaps have you covered.
Every Saturday, we will highlight the main events of the week ✅ So you can review, reflect and factor them into next week’s trading and investing decisions.
Delighted to say this article is brought to you by FTX. Make sure to use our link to get a 10% discount. Based in the U.S? Here’s a discount link for you: FTX.US.
- ? Staying Out of Goblin Town. Here we have three coins for you to keep an eye on. Macro structure, key resistance and what to consider looking forward. Click to find out all our plays.
- ? Prepare to Be Doxxed. As Bitcoin approached the 200-day moving average, lawmakers in the European Union swooped in to knock it down with (what they call) an anti-money laundering proposal. But what does this mean for you? Click to find out.
- Bank of Japan Implores G7. Cryptocurrency regulation isn’t specific to a single country, it’s an international affair. The Bank of Japan (BOJ) has informed the G7 that a regulatory framework for cryptocurrency urgently needs to be introduced. Click to read our summary.
- ? The Big O. Here we have our intro to Osmosis. Click read our full guide.
- ? MetaMask Adds Apple Pay Support! On 29th March 2022, MetaMask announced some crucial updates to its mobile version 4.3.1. Click to find out what they are.
- ? Visa Launches NFT Program. Back in October, Visa announced that they would be starting an NFT program. Click to find out the lowdown.
- ? Meta First. Here we have our guide on Metaverse NFTs. Don’t miss out. Click to find out more.
- ♾️ Hacksy Infinity. It’s the biggest DeFi hack of all time and nobody noticed for nearly a week. Click to find out what happened.
- ?Will Solana Get Sea Legs? Yesterday, OpenSea posted a teaser video on Twitter, hinting that Solana NFT integration was coming soon. Click to find out all we know so far.
- ? The Luna Foundation Guards New Stability Mechanism. Bitcoin continues to rally and some people are pointing to the actions of the Luna Foundation Guard… Click to find out why.
- ? A Costly Mistake. The Bored Ape Yacht Club (BAYC) continues to make headlines today. Click to find out why.
- ? A Bit Green. A new campaign to reduce Bitcoin’s impact on climate change is underway, with some key voices speaking up to try and persuade “only 30 people” to change things and make a real difference. Click to read our summary.
- ? And the Oscar Goes To… Here we have the only crypto update you need for bitcoin. Click for all the info.
- ❗ The U.K.’s Approach to Crypto Regulation. The United Kingdom has plans for regulation in the cryptocurrency sector. Click to find out what.
- ⛏ Exxon Mining Bitcoin with Wasted Energy. ExxonMobil is the top oil and gas producer in the U.S. and they have been running a pilot program to mine bitcoin in North Dakota since late January 2021. Click for the lowdown.
Monday: The Only Bitcoin Update You Need (April)
Friday: Becoming a Global Citizen with Nomad Capitalist
Andrew is the founder of Nomad Capitalist.
Highly recommend @KoroushAK MM podcast #103 with Andrew from @nomadcapitalist. Earth is a big place with an abundance of options. The country you were born is not necessarily best suited for your life & goals Market Meditations: #103 Becoming a Global Citizen with Nomad Capitalist on Apple PodcastsShow Market Meditations, Ep #103 Becoming a Global Citizen with Nomad Capitalist – Mar 30, 2022podcasts.apple.com
Here’s @KoroushAK’s end credits bonus – check the thread covering the full trading course – free.
Koroush AK @KoroushAK
Most people will charge $1000+ dollars for a complete trading course. I’ve made you one for free. – Introduction – Candlestick Charts – Support/Resistance – Trend Analysis – Moving Averages – Fibonnacci – Volume and OI Share so others can benefit Enjoy https://t.co/LmhhgF64df
Not financial or tax advice. The content in this newsletter is for informational purposes only. Nothing in this email is intended to serve as financial advice. We are not financial advisors. Every investment and trading move involves risk. Do your own research when making a decision. See our important security disclaimers here.
Disclosure. Some of the links we’ve included are affiliate, they give you rewards and discounts and earn us a commission. Additionally, the Market Meditator writers hold crypto assets. See our investment disclosures here.