🧘♂️Recap: Crypto Week of May. 23
Market Meditations | May 28, 2022
It’s not that you want to miss the latest crypto news and insights. These things happen.
? Our weekly recaps have you covered.
Every Saturday, we will highlight the main events of the week ✅ So you can review, reflect and factor them into next week’s trading and investing decisions.
- ? When Will ETH BT-See Clearly? Let’s take a look at ETH/BTC today. Macrostructure, key support and key resistance. Click to find out our plays.
- ☔ Is a Metamask Airdrop Imminent? Will the largest crypto wallet in the world create a token to airdrop users? Click to find out.
- ? Tether Making Moves in Mexico While some stablecoins have had major trouble contracting their supply others continue expanding into new markets. Tether falls into the latter category. Click to find out more.
- ? Algorithm ‘N Blues. Since the UST crash, algorithmic stablecoins have been getting a bad rep. But is that truly warranted? Click to find out.
- ? Terra Backers Vote to Revive Luna. By now, everyone has heard about the $60 billion collapse that happened with the Terra ecosystem. Terra backers have recently voted to revive Luna – but not UST. Click to find out why.
- ? WEN MOON? Filecoin has partnered with Lockheed Martin, a world-leading contractor in the aerospace and defence industry, to bring decentralized file storage to the moon. Click to find out more.
- ?? Protect Your Farm. Yield farming is a great way to make money in the market but how can you keep it protected? Click to find out.
- ? Money is Power. It’s awfully quiet right now in the crypto space but not for everyone… Take Sam Bankman-Fried, FTX founder and CEO, whose donations to political candidates have started to come under the spotlight. Click to find out why.
- ? Will The Show Go On? BAYCs are some of the most sought after NFTs worldwide, so it may come as no surprise that another one has been stolen. This time it’s from a certain Family Guy voice actor. Click to find out who.
- ?️ The Right Tool For the Job. The Coinbase Institute published its first Monthly Insights Report in tandem with the official launch announcement last week. Click for our deep dive.
- ? Korea Limiting Moves. South Korea currently ranks third in the world’s cryptocurrency markets based on active traffic to exchanges. Despite not being considered legal tender, crypto has grown side by side with regulation. Click to find out how.
- ?️ Diving Deeper Into Adoption. The Federal Reserve Board has published its annual study into the Economic Well-Being of US Households and for the first time, the report has included statistics on cryptocurrency use. Click to find out all the details.
- ? Look Ben-ETH. Let’s look at how ETH is doing in the current market. Click to find out.
- ? BN Bounce. Lots of movement on BNB this week. Are there any key levels you should be watching? Click to find out.
- ? Beeple Hack. On Sunday, Beeple’s Twitter account was hacked. Hackers then posted a phishing link that scammed people out of over $70,000. Click for all the details.
Not financial or tax advice. The content in this newsletter is for informational purposes only. Nothing in this email is intended to serve as financial advice. We are not financial advisors. Every investment and trading move involves risk. Do your own research when making a decision. See our important security disclaimers here.
Disclosure. Some of the links we’ve included are affiliate, they give you rewards and discounts and earn us a commission. Additionally, the Market Meditator writers hold crypto assets. See our investment disclosures here.