🧘♂️Recap: Crypto Week of June 13
Market Meditations | June 19, 2022
It’s not that you want to miss the latest crypto news and insights. These things happen.
? Our weekly recaps have you covered.
Every Saturday, we will highlight the main events of the week ✅ So you can review, reflect and factor them into next week’s trading and investing decisions.
- ? Nothing to BTC Here. BTC has dropped even lower than earlier this week. If $20,000 support gets broken where could BTC drop to? Click to find out.
- ? Too Cool For School. Blockchain technology has several use cases in education. Animoca Brands recently purchased a majority stake in a company called TinyTap that they think will play more than a tiny role in the market. Click here to find out more.
- ?You Have a Friend Request From Nansen! Nansen announced Wednesday the launch of a crypto-native messaging app. Click to find out more.
- ? Ethereum 2: The Mergening. With Ethereum 2.0 seemingly right around the corner, let’s take a look at what could be in store. Click to find out more.
- ↔️ Different Directions. Let’s look at Coinbase and Kraken – two big players handling this market very differently. Click to find out their controversial policies.
- ? The FED and Spiralling Inflation. Last month the US federal reserve announced that they would use the six (of 8) remaining FOMC meetings to combat spiralling inflation. Click to find out more.
- ➡️ Investors, Take the Next Right. Last week we broke down Nansen’s report on using smart money indicators to improve your profitability in the crypto market. This week, in part 2, we dive into their breakdown of fundamental market indicators that anyone can use to improve their strategy. Click to find out more.
- ? Red Arrows. 3AC is a hedge fund in the crypto space that focuses on projects with high-risk returns. It is believed that they had a large stake in UST as it crashed. Click to find out what happened to them.
- ? Crypto Jenga. Celsius is a centralized crypto-staking platform, generating returns by taking advantage of arbitrage opportunities. It was all plain sailing for a while, but after having a large stake in UST all the pieces came tumbling down. Click to find out more.
- ?♂️ Dear Meditators… These are some of the worst market conditions since 2018. Usually, chaos breeds opportunity. Click to see where those opportunities lie.
- ? USDDown. Following Terra’s UST de-pegging, and LUNA crashing to zero the fragility of algorithmic stablecoins was highlighted. Now Tron’s stablecoin USDD dipped to 0.97, raising fears that a similar death spiral may play out. Let’s take a look.
- ? A Ticking Difficulty Bomb. Ethereum’s long-anticipated ‘Merge’ has suffered another delay as core developers decided to delay handling the ‘difficulty bomb’. Click to find out more.
- ? BT-Sea of Despair. We see newfound lows for Bitcoin this week, but are there any key levels you should be looking out for? Click to find out.
- ? Heat Gets Turned Up On Celsius. The weekend wasn’t good for Celsius. The lending platform’s CEL token sharply fell from a local high put in yesterday as Celsius froze user funds. Click to find out more.
- ? Mastercard Makes NFTs Possible for Everyone. Mastercard just announced that they are allowing cardholders to buy NFTs on a couple of different marketplaces. Click to find out more.
Not financial or tax advice. The content in this newsletter is for informational purposes only. Nothing in this email is intended to serve as financial advice. We are not financial advisors. Every investment and trading move involves risk. Do your own research when making a decision. See our important security disclaimers here.
Disclosure. Some of the links we’ve included are affiliate, they give you rewards and discounts and earn us a commission. Additionally, the Market Meditator writers hold crypto assets. See our investment disclosures here.