🧘♂️Recap: Crypto Week of June 20
Market Meditations | June 26, 2022
It’s not that you want to miss the latest crypto news and insights. These things happen.
? Our weekly recaps have you covered.
- ? Ethere-up Please. With ETH continuing to trend downward, could we see a sudden movement up soon? Click to find out more.
- ?Hack Harms Many. News of another hack spread across Twitter last night, stymying any price action inspired positive sentiment amongst Harmony holders. Click to find out more.
- ? Avalanche’s Golden Gate. Avalanche has released a bridge directly to the bitcoin network. Click to find out more.
- ? Will Work For Crypto. Ever wondered how to get a job in crypto? Click to find out how.
- ? dYdX Announces Ambitious Scaling Plans. dYdX is currently the largest decentralised derivatives exchange. The team has just announced plans to develop and migrate to its own Cosmos-backed blockchain as part of the dYdX V4 update. Click to find out more.
- ? Sam Bankman-Fried to the Rescue! We continue to see liquidity issues, due to the current crypto climate. When everything appears to be going bad, here to save the day – Sam Bankman-Fried. He has just signed two deals to bail out both BlockFi and Voyager Digital. Click to find out more.
- ? A Little Magic In The Market. While other crypto firms are walking back job offers and laying off staff, business is booming at Magic Eden. Click to find out why.
- ? When the Market Goes DAOn. Traditional governance structures have a number of issues in today’s world including a lack of transparency and a hierarchical model that gives power to only a few. We will explore the current DAO landscape, asking ourselves, is there a better way? Click to find out more.
- ? The Short Squeeze Is On. A little over a week ago, Celsius froze all withdrawals. Fast forward to two days ago when there were rumblings of a short squeeze happening. All over Twitter, #CELShortSqueeze was trending… and… they did it! Click to find out more.
- ? Another Layer 2 Airdrop Incoming? Arbitrum is a layer 2 solution offering faster and cheaper transactions while still retaining security. Word on the street is that there is another of their airdrops incoming. Click to find out more.
- ? When Impermanent Loss Gets Lost… Bancor launched in 2017 as one of the first decentralised exchanges (DEX) on the Ethereum network. The platform became extremely popular as users could receive protection against impermanent loss. Click to find out more.
- ? The Shorts Are In. Proshares was the first company to offer a crypto futures ETF in the United States. Now they are making history again, by launching the first Short Bitcoin Strategy ETF. Click to find out more.
- ? Rocky Roads & Stormy BT-Seas. With BTC hovering around the $20k mark, what is there to look out for? Click to find out.
- ⏸️ Babel Finance Goes Down. Babel has decided to suspend withdrawals let’s take a closer look at why. Click to find out more.
- ? Friends, Romans, Countrymen, Solend Me Your Ears! Solend, Solana’s top-ranked DeFi protocol, recently scrambled to bring together a proposal to prevent a worst-case scenario from playing out on the Solana network. Click to find out more.
Not financial or tax advice. The content in this newsletter is for informational purposes only. Nothing in this email is intended to serve as financial advice. We are not financial advisors. Every investment and trading move involves risk. Do your own research when making a decision.
Disclosure. Some of the links we’ve included are affiliate, they give you rewards and discounts and earn us a commission. Additionally, the Market Meditator writers hold crypto assets.