🧘♂️Recap: Crypto Week of June 27
Market Meditations | July 2, 2022
It’s not that you want to miss the latest crypto news and insights. These things happen.
? Our weekly recaps have you covered.
Every Saturday, we will highlight the main events of the week ✅ So you can review, reflect and factor them into next week’s trading and investing decisions.
- ? Dipping BenETH. Ethereum is heading back down within its range, but what could happen next? Click to find out.
- ?Phishing on the OpenSea. The world’s biggest NFT marketplace warned users of a data breach resulting from a leak involving email addresses Wednesday. Click to find out more.
- ?USN: To Be Algorithmic or Not To Be? Once upon a time, Terraform Labs created the epitome of a successful relationship between an algorithmic stablecoin (UST) and ecosystem token (LUNA). Now, after the catastrophic failure of UST, Decentral Bank DAO has decided to pivot from that elastic relationship model. Click to find out more.
- ? How the Mighty Have Fallen. Want to find out how not to be used as exit liquidity? Click to find out more.
- ? Can LUNA Re-Eclipse? The Terra ecosystem is piquing interest amongst investors. Click to find out why.
- ? Drama Brewing at CoinFLEX. There is plenty of drama brewing at CoinFLEX with them claiming an executive at bitcoin.com owes them $47 million. Click to find out more.
- ?♀️ It’s Going DAOn For Real. In part 1 of this series, we outlined exactly what a DAO is, and how anyone can find top DAOs to get involved. In part 2, we will demonstrate how to dive deeper into DAO treasuries in order to vet potential opportunities. Click to find out more.
- ⚒ Evacuate The Mine. Bitcoin difficulty for miners has plateaued in recent months and is slightly down from its high in May. What’s happening in the mining world, and why have things slowed down? Click to find out.
- ? Be the Bank, Week 2 of Arbitrum Odyssey. The Arbitrum Odyssey is in full swing! Attempts to bring crypto users to the layer 2 chain began with bridge week, resulting in more than 43,000 ETH being bridged to Arbitrum. Click to find out more.
- ? FTX Tutorials Volume 1, Part 1: Opening Your Account. Never used FTX before but want to know how? We have you sorted with our step-by-step guide. This includes discounts and rewards. Click to find out more.
- ? Floor Formation? BTC has hit $20k and the analytics company, Glassnode, is trying to assess whether the floor is in. Click to find out more.
- ? Tracking The Harmony Hacker. Horizon Bridge, a cross-chain bridge linked to the Harmony blockchain, was hacked for $100 million in ETH. Click to find out more.
- ⚠️ All Is Not What It BT-Seems. BTC continues to go down, but will we see a bounce any time soon? Click to find out.
- ?Ring Ring Ring… Solana Phone. Solana labs have revealed a mobile platform called SMS and a smartphone! Let’s take a closer look at Solana’s newest phone! Click to find out more.
- ? Do Kwon Targeted by Anonymous. In a video posted on YouTube yesterday, hacktivist group ‘Anonymous’, announced their investigation into Do Kwon, vowing to make sure justice is served as soon as possible. Click to find out more.
Thursday: Bitcoin Will Recover When… BEST Predictions
Not financial or tax advice. The content in this newsletter is for informational purposes only. Nothing in this email is intended to serve as financial advice. We are not financial advisors. Every investment and trading move involves risk. Do your own research when making a decision. See our important security disclaimers here.
Disclosure. Some of the links we’ve included are affiliate, they give you rewards and discounts and earn us a commission. Additionally, the Market Meditator writers hold crypto assets. See our investment disclosures here.